Nathan's In The News
Quality of a Roll
Where we are and what we're doing
· Expansion continues in Russia. Since opening our first Nathan's in Russia, we have opened 6 more locations.
· Nathan's Famous donates 100,000 HOT DOGS TO FOOD BANK FOR NEW YORK CITY ON JULY 4TH -
o 600,000 Hot Dogs Donated to Food Bank Since 2008. As it has for years, Nathan’s Famous will donate 100,000 of its signature world famous beef hot dogs to Food Bank in New York City. An official presentation will take place during the company’s annual Fourth of July International Hot Dog Eating Contest in Coney Island, NY. Since 2008, Nathan’s Famous has donated a total of 600,000 hot dogs to the Food Bank in New York City.
· Nathan's Famous was founded on the corner of Surf and Stillwell in Coney Island, Brooklyn, NY in 1916. We believe that our flagship restaurant has operated continuously, 365 days a year, up until the time that Hurricane Sandy hit. Hurricane Sandy caused significant damage to the Nathan's facility as it did to many of residences and businesses in Coney Island. Nathan's has begun the process or rebuilding....and anticipates reopening this spring, before the summer season, with the same menu and the same Nathan's Famous experience that cusotmer have enjoyed for almost 100 years. Plans are well underway to stage the annual Nathan's Famous 4th of July International Hot Dog Eating Contest, as usual. The contest will be aired on ESPN.
· On June 27, 2013 we opened our first Nathan's in Russia.
· Nathan's recently signed a master franchise agreement for Nathan's development in Turkey & Mexico City. The first outlet opened in Turkey on Dec. 9, 2012 and the first in Mexico City on 3/31/13.
· The next time you're traveling or browsing in a mall, remember Nathan's Pretzel Dogs are sold in over 800 Auntie Anne's locations all over the country.
· Movie goers at over 500 Regal Cinemas nationwide can watch the latest blockbusters while eating a Nathan's hot dog or corn dog!
· Did you know that Nathan's is now proudly served in four restaurants in Beijing, China?!
· Nathan's Hot Dogs have been introduced throughout Canada. The first two Nathan's restaurants were opened last year in the greater Calgary area.
· The next time you're vacationing or visiting the Dominican Republic, be sure to visit one of our six locations for your Nathan's Favorites! And we recently opened two outlets on the sunny island of Jamaica!
· Nathan's supports our troops, and is proudly served overseas in Afghanistan as well as a new US Marine Facility in Southern, CA. Nathan's is also served in all Veteran's Hospital food service facilities nationwide.
· You can now grab a Nathan's world famous beef hot dog at any Sunoco Service Station convenience store in the Northeast of the US
· The next time you're shopping at Sam's Clubs, visit the Sam's Café for a Nathan's world famous beef hot dog
· Attention K-Mart Shoppers! Nathan's has recently opened 28 foodservice outlets within K-Mart department stores, with more to come in the near future.
· Taking a cruise any time soon? If so, be sure to enjoy a Nathan's hot dog while aboard Royal Caribbean or Chrystal Cruise line ships.
· Enjoy Nathan's hot dogs at Universal Studios in California and Florida
· Nathan's is now proudly served in all Palace Entertainment Theme Parks
· Want to bowl a perfect game? Be sure to charge up with a Nathan's hot dog at Brunswick Bowling Center concession stand
· More and more college and university students and faculty can burn the midnight oil preparing for exams while dining on Nathan's. Recent openings include facilities at the College of Old Westbury and Southern Connecticut.
· The Nathan's International Hot Dog Eating Contest is watched live by millions of viewers every July 4th on ESPN. Nathan's has a new five year commitment to extend the annual broadcast on the #1 sports cable network.
· Nathan's now boasts a new line of Angus world famous premium beef hot dog products - look for them at select supermarkets
· There are more than thirty Nathan's products sold in certain supermarkets, club stores and groceries throughout forty-seven U.S. States
· In 2012 a new line of Nathan's snack foods will be introduced at retail
· Nathan's sold more than 435,000,000 world famous beef hot dogs this past year!